So I have not been posting and I will share what happened for the past 6 months! Promise it will not be a long post (because it's quite tiring to type everything out so let the pictures do the talking!).
Poly started 2 months ago and I've been enjoying poly life so far. Prolly because I'm in year one and everything is new but it's okay. So before school actually starts, we have to attend an orientation camp. Since I'm in the School of Business and Accountancy, I have to attend my BAOC on the 8th-10th April.
I was posted to Zealous Zulus 4 and I met these bunch of awesome people.
Haha this was taken after the Magnitude!
So after the orientation camp, we have the TRM orientation which I didn't go as I was working on that day. They visited RWS and USS sigh feeling so regretful now but it's okay. So my classmates got to know each other on that day. Exchanged numbers and a WhatApp group was created! Bla bla bla we get to know more about each other via WA, sent self shots and stuffs. We talked like we knew each other for years.
First day of school was awkward. I mean it's normal right? Met up with TR23 at the bus stop before going to our first lecture (BMGT). The awkwardness last for a day(?) and we began to talk joke around and yeah.
Wore our secondary school's P.E shirt to school!
Talked slacked played at the guy's apartment for TRM Retreat @ Loft. Called for McDelivery in the middle of night cuz we were too hungry.
2nd RWS/USS visit!
TR23 in pink!
After our BComm Meeting assessment. Damn suay cuz I got the role of a Chairperson and sigh I think I did badly :(
CQ is a real burden but it's fun working with these people. And here's to our first formal presentation :')
And lastly, a picture of my bestfriend and I to end off the post!
No comments:
Post a Comment